Learn, Share and Grow...
Mundaring Sharing is a community-based, not for profit, adult learning centre. We were one of the first learning centres in Western Australia - opening in 1978. For nearly 35 years we have been a part of the Mundaring and hills community.
Mundaring Sharing provides adults with the opportunity to learn new skills, share their knowledge and meet socially. A great place to make new friends in a relaxed environment in the hills of Perth. We run a huge range of different courses every term - each run by a volunteer class coordinator. Our centre has a welcoming atmosphere and joining a class is a great way to meet other members of your community.
The sharing centre difference...
- A sharing of skills on a voluntary basis. Teachers are not paid.
- No examination system. All people are equal.
- A crèche ('Little Possums') with qualified, salaried staff.
- Commitment by members to volunteer time toward the running & upkeep of the Centre.
- Low fees, discounts for concession and multiple classes
What are our objectives? Find out here »